TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Electric Avenue Music Festival is strictly R18. Minors will not be permitted entry to the event.
2. Entry is with a valid event ticket only.
3. Tickets are non-transferable.
4. No food or drink permitted to be brought into the venue.
5. There are no pass outs – once you leave, you will not be permitted to re-enter the venue.
6. Strictly no dogs. (except for assistance animals)
7. All event participants agree to submit to security screening on entry including searches of bags, pockets and jackets – and Wanding, on entry to the venue.
8. Intoxicated persons are not permitted to enter or remain within the venue.
9. Persons suspected to be carrying, selling or using illegal substances at the Event will be referred to Police.
10. Cup returns are limited 10 returns per person at $1 per cup.
11. The following Restricted Items must not be brought to the Event;
- Bare Feet
- Food and Beverages of any kind
- Professional photography and video equipment
- Illicit Drugs
- Gang patches, colours or insignia
- Promotional materials including stickers and fliers
- Chilli bins or large backpacks
- Airhorns, loudhailers
- High visibility clothing
- Skateboards, roller blades, scooters, juggling sticks etc.
- Any other item considered by the Organiser at their sole discretion to be dangerous or offensive
- Restricted items will be confiscated and disposed of.
Event Organisers take no responsibility for personal possessions brought to the event
By entering the festival, all event participants consent to Music Festival Ltd using their likeness in photo or video footage for promotional purposes of any kind in the future, including but not limited to social media, digital advertising and print advertising. Images may be cropped, altered, transformed or reproduced in any way and may be combined with other words or text. Music Festival Ltd is released from from any claims, demands or liability in connection with photographs or video images. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.